Biosecurity in common areas.
The spaces we visit every day where groups of people gather, such as shopping centers, airports or government buildings, represent a perfect setting for microorganism generation and spread, which cause diseases, unpleasant odors, and other adverse effects in the well-being of people.
- Continuous microbiological control of the treated areas (enclosed public spaces)
- Prevention of disease transmission
- Unpleasant odor elimination (extractions, dining rooms, bathrooms)
- Continuous sanitation of air-conditioning ducts
Oxyion Public Spaces Services:
- Continuous sanitation of environments against harmful biological agents
- Removal of unpleasant odors
- Treatment of environments via air conditioning ducts or independent areas (portable systems)