Biosecurity for healthcare services.
Air represents a critical factor for health spaces and facilities associated to healthcare and treatment. Oxyion technology reinforces the safety of common areas by continuous inactivation of harmful biological agents.
Today, the demand for both the well-being of people and the control of areas that need to be continually sanitized to preventing cross-contamination.
- Continuous microbiological control of treated areas
- Prevention of disease transmission
- Unpleasant odor elimination
- Continuous sanitation of air-conditioning ducts
Oxyion Health Services:
- Continuous sanitation of environments against harmful biological agents
- Removal of unpleasant odors
- Treatment of environments via air conditioning ducts or independent areas (portable systems)